EAGLE TECH USA LIMITED WARRANTY
Eagle Tech USA warrants that our product is free of defects in workmanship and materials under normal use for one (1) year from the purchase date. This warranty is valid only in accordance with the conditions set forth below:
• This warranty is non-transferable and is only valid for the original owner of the product. Proof of purchase such as invoice or sales receipt clearly showing place of purchase, purchase date and product model number is required.
• Products that have been repaired or replaced will be under warranty for the remainder of the original warranty period or thirty (30) days, whichever is longer.
• If you return a product for replacement and it is out of stock or discontinued, we will replace it with a similar item.
• Items where the serial number or warranty seal has been modified may not qualify for warranty. Items sold from unauthorized resellers, private sellers or marketplace sellers may not qualify for warranty.
CERTIFIED REFURBISHED PRODUCTS
All new Products will have the Warranty Period listed above, subject to local law. Certain "end of life", sell out or discontinued Products may have a shorter Warranty Period. Certified Refurbished Products will have a Warranty Period of 90 days. If you are uncertain whether your Product is eligible for Limited Warranty support, please contact our support team for clarification.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Eagle Tech USA is not responsible for incidental, or consequential damages including, but not limited to, lost profits, goodwill, damage to or replacement of other equipment and property.
EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES
Eagle Tech USA offers no warranties, expressed or implied, for any other products or services.
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM
Items that fail to operate properly under normal usage, due to defects in material or workmanship, within one (1) year from the purchase date, will be replaced or repaired at no charge.
If you experience problems with the product, please follow the procedures below.
A. If it is within the store's return policy period, please return the product to the store where you purchased from.
B. If your purchase has passed the store's return policy period, please follow these steps to have the product replaced or repaired.
Step 1 Submit your RMA request. Go to support.eagletechusa.com and create a new support ticket.
Step 2 After obtaining an RMA number, ship the product.
• Properly pack the product for shipping.
• Clearly write your RMA number on the top of the returned package. Eagle Tech USA is not responsible for any product returned without an RMA number posted on the outside of the shipping carton.
• You are responsible for the cost of shipping the product back to us, to the following address:
Eagle Tech USA
800 S Barranca Ave Ste 150
Covina, CA 91723
Step 3 Allow sufficient time for delivery of your return package to us. Once your return package is received, Eagle Tech USA will ship the replaced or repaired product via Ground in the U.S. and International Economy outside of the U.S. at no cost to the customer. Typical processing times are 3-8 business days for your replacement to be shipped and delivered.